March 31,2012~
![]() |
| Jelly |
![]() |
| Sperm |
I was on Ameba pico and suddenly I got logged out and found out that someone had CHANGED my emails password and my facebooks password! When I finally got my account back, I SAW THAT MY PURPLE PUPPY(Jelly ,first picture) WAS GONE AND THAT MY ROOM 2 WAS DOWN-SIZED TO THE SMALLEST SIZE, but THATS NOT ALL! MY SISTERS ALSO got logged out as the same time as me! It took her around 3 days to get her account back and we found that her puppy "Sperm" and her room was also-downsized! (Second picture)
April 3,2012~
I was playing with my sis, and i suddenly logged out again, BUT this time my sis didn't. INSTEAD one of our friends "Sammy" was hacked first! The hacker had already had my account again. He said to my sis in whisper "Come see my sell her pet turtle!" SO she did. Sadly, the hacker sold it. He whispered some other stuff the night before saying "Even if you change your passwords... I'LL STILL HACK YOU" I really loved my pet turtle (Dimples, picture below). Even if it was just a virtual pet... it meant a lot to me.. BUT HEY, you're not going to be playing that same game forever!
Anyways... I'm sorry i haven't been posting lately... I'll try going on as many times as possible :P!
![]() |
| Dimples |



No comments:
Post a Comment